Invite GreenixMedia as a delegate to access your GoDaddy account
You can invite a delegate to access the GoDaddy products in your account. Delegates can open and use your products, but they can't view or change account information like your payment methods and passwords.
- Go to your GoDaddy Account Settings. If you're not already logged in, you'll be prompted to log in.
- Click Delegate Access.
- In the People who can access my account section, click Invite to Access.
- Enter the Name and Email address for the person you're inviting. - You will use Name: GreenixMedia, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select one of the access levels. In our case, we only need access to Products & Domains If you're not sure what this means, check out our explanation of access levels.
- Click Invite. GoDaddy will send us an email invitation to access your account. Once we accept, you'll recieve a confirmation. That's it!
For more information, you can reference these instructions at GoDaddy - https://www.godaddy.com/help/invite-a-delegate-to-access-my-godaddy-account-12376