You can add as many users as you need. To add a new user to an account/property/view:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click User Management.
- In the Account users list, click +, then click Add new users.
- Enter the following email address: email@example.com for our user's Google Account.
- Select Notify new users by email to send a message to the user.
- Select the permissions you want. Learn more about permissions.
- Click Add.
and under "Choose a role", select Manager. Then press the INVITE button.
Important Note: If we are white labeling our servicves to your customers, you'll want to add the email we've designated for SEO services, we normally recommend something like firstname.lastname@example.org, etc.